Thanksgiving week is one I always love. I enjoy having a holiday that reminds me to slow down and remember the many blessings I have been given. Gratitude is so easily lost in the busy-ness of life. Will you pause with me this week and reflect? I’d love to hear some of the things you are grateful for this week. Here are a few of mine…
- For family and friends, both near and far.
- For all the years I had with my mom, who passed away in August.
- That God has provided so faithfully for Where Grace Abounds over these 33 years!
- For community, specifically the one I have found at WGA.
- That God loves each of us, no matter what we’ve done or where we are coming from.
As you prepare for your holiday, would you remember a few prayer requests for WGA and those in our midst?
- That faith communities would rise up and become family for those who need one.
- For those struggling with loneliness and despair, that God would meet them there and give them the awareness of His presence in the lives.
- That those dealing with temptation towards addiction will find true connection, rather than the false.
How can we pray for you? What are you thankful for?
Make a Difference in Someone's Life
If you enjoy reading WGA’s blogs and would like to show your support, please consider making a donation. Where Grace Abounds is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The majority of services, including support groups and discipleship counseling, are provided free of charge. Your financial gifts help to cover the costs associated with offering a free program to those who seek WGA’s services.