There are many reasons why people come to WGA: unaddressed abuse, addiction to pornography, unwanted sexual attractions, etc. We believe that all of these outward expressions relate to wanting to kill or escape from the pain of our past and all the emotions that are normally associated with that pain. We believe that those emotions arise because of what we believe about unmet needs, i.e. love, acceptance, respect, touch and being cared for.
The articles on this page provides good information with detailed explanations or testimonies. These articles have been beneficial to individuals who have journeyed and grown at WGA.
- Abuse – Article Describing Categories of Abuse, Effects of Abuse, and Hope for Abusers
- Addictions – Article Describing Characteristics of Addictions and Types of Addictions
- Detachment – Article Describing Detachment to Avoid Being Hurt in Relationships
- Family & Friends – Dealing With LGBTQ Issues with Family and Friends
- Falling on The Fallen – Article Reflecting on Ministering to Those With Sexual Struggles
- Our Stories – Personal Testimonies of Individuals Impacted by Sexuality
- Recommended Reading List – List of Books as Additional Resources
- Theological Treatment of Homosexual Behavior – Article Providing Biblical Analysis
- Sexual Anorexia – Article Describing Sexual Anorexia, Roots, and Beginning of Healing