MAKE A DONATION
Thank you for your interest in supporting Where Grace Abounds. WGA is supported through the gifts of God’s people. All services to group members are provided without a financial obligation.
WGA is a non profit organization with a 501(c)3 status with the IRS. All donations are tax exempt.
How Does My Donation Help?
You may designate your gifts towards the following:
- General Operating Fund – These monies are used towards WGA’s general operating expenses, including resources, support groups, facilities, newsletter production, postage, staff health insurance and benefits, administrative support, etc.
- Staff Support – These monies are designated specifically towards the salaries of the WGA staff, who raise support from amongst their families, friends, and churches.
- Projects – A specific WGA mission.
- Beyond Containment – is made up of families, friends, employers, and treatment providers willing to work toward healing for individuals dealing with sexual behaviors addressed by our criminal justice system.
- Come Arise – a Christian ministry that aims to provide education and support to those struggling with or wanting further understanding about gender identity, sexuality and relational connection with others.
Donation by Mail
To donate by mail, make check payable to Where Grace Abounds. You may select the specific area to support (General Operating Fund, Staff Support, or Project). Thank you in advance!
Where Grace Abounds
91 E. Dartmouth Ave.
Englewood, CO 80113
Donate by Buying Groceries
You can contribute to Where Grace Abounds by obtaining a King Soopers gift card from Where Grace Abounds and using the card to buy groceries or gasoline. When you obtain a gift card from WGA, load the gift card with funding, and use the gift card for purchases, WGA receives 5% of the proceeds. If you would like a gift card to use for purchases at King Soopers, please contact the WGA office.
Where Grace Abounds
91 E Dartmouth Ave.
Englewood, CO 80013
To donate online to Where Grace Abounds, select the specific area to support (General Operating Fund, Staff Support, or Project), and select the PayPal button for a one time payment or automatic monthly donations. I would like to contribute to the following fund: