- We believe in one triune God, who is a rewarder of those who earnestly seek Him.
- We believe that all Scripture is inspired by God and used by the Holy Spirit to teach, rebuke, correct, and train in righteousness.
- We believe all have sinned and must be reconciled to God.
- We believe God loves everyone, so He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die in substitution for all.
- We believe the sacrifice of Christ provides forgiveness of sins and cleansing from all unrighteousness.
- We believe whoever personally accepts Christ’s sacrifice will not die, but have eternal life.
- We believe the way to holiness and an abundant life is through ongoing growth in a relationship with God.
- We believe God gives spiritual gifts to all His children for the building up of the Body of Christ.
- We believe we are commanded to love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love one another.